We are a boutique consultancy focusing on small and emerging business strategy, business development, and information system integration. Practice areas include business strategy development, SEC compliance filing, banking relationship development, contract negotiation, and business intelligence research. We also provide fiscal planning, accounting, budgeting, research, internal and external auditor coordination, forensic reconstruction and analytical services.
Concentric Global is looking for a top-performing solution sales manager to pursue clients in the Central Florida area. Candidates should have an entrepreneurial spirit, relevant industry experience, and demonstrated selling attributes/techniques. The Business Development Manager is responsible for selling project-based interim CFO and project-based financial consulting solutions to clients. The BDM role includes:
- Creating awareness, building relationships with key executives, and developing/pursuing leads;
- Supporting direct marketing campaigns – including following up on telemarketing efforts; and
- Qualifying and closing opportunities
The BDM is responsible for creating strategic and tactical plans to uncover and close a range of revenue projects.
The BDM is tasked with infiltrating and influencing decision-makers at the highest levels within organizations. The BDM will leverage these relationships to introduce Concentric Global, and create and pursue selling opportunities.
In addition to the above demand generation activities, the BDM is responsible for demand management, i.e., working with the consultants and delivery groups to determine the solution details and approach. This will require teamwork, fostering of relationships, and developing consensus.
- Background in new business development, selling marketing and related professional business services
- Thorough understanding of project-based financial services and the interim management space and solution architectures
- Working knowledge of specific professional service capabilities
- Highly competitive, confident in ability to sell, assertive, and dependable
- Insatiably curious, with a passion for exceptional customer service
- Ability to provoke constructive conversation with customers
- Ability to quickly build confidence with prospects, customers, and internal team members
- Four year college degree is required; advanced degree is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products is required;
- Minimum 7 years of direct B2B sales experience calling on Fortune 1000 companies preferably for project-based or interim financial management services
- Clear history of new business development by PROSPECTING and growing revenue in multiple accounts
- An understanding of sales force/channel motivation, consumer marketing, and employee retention/training is a plus
- Large volume sales experience ($250k plus per sale / $5M per year)
- Experience with broad range of sales cycles (three to six to twelve months)
- Compensation derived through highly leveraged commissions and bonuses